Information control systems and integrated onboard equipment complexes
Mainpage » Products » Information control systems and integrated onboard equipment complexes
This direction specializes in:
- creation of information control systems for helicopters;
- creation of onboard equipment complexes for civil helicopters.
THE ОBJECTIVES OF THE DIRECTION ARE:
- development of scientific-technical documentation, design and maintenance documentation for creation of new information control systems and onboard equipment complexes for helicopters and their modernization;
- the integration of helicopter onboard equipment, creation of modeling and simulation benches for debugging and testing;
- performing (participating) different types of tests including work on certification of components and also participating in helicopter flight tests;
- performing scientific and research work on direction subjects, study and implementation of best practices and engineering solutions for creation of technology advance in the field of aircraft engineering;
- keeping the status of Competence Centre within “Aircraft Engineering” Concern” JSC on airborne equipment complexes for civil helicopters.